Saturday, June 18, 2011

newsworthy

Reading the news this morning and this story, naturally, jumped out at me:


I think perhaps I will start a kind of news page for things that happen in China? It has been raining like a bitch for almost a month now, but I only just found out this morning that some parts of China are seriously flooded with hundreds dying. I do not have a television here, and there is no point buying the newspapers because they are so heavily moderated.

Would you appreciate having links to the latest news about China on here somewhere? I've never asked to hear from you (anonymous reader) before, but if this is something I can do to help people be more aware of the bigger-picture goings-on here, then I would be more than happy to rig it up.

Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...